ATTENTION ALL INTERNATIONAL
The European Seniors Cup celebrates its 40th year and this year’s event is going to be very special. As always, the competition is open to all teams from around the world.
The event will be held in Igls, Austria between the 5th and 7th March 2020. Training will be available on 5th & 6th with the race on 7th.
Training runs will cost €50 per run but the good news is, the entry fee will be FREE for all this year.
There are 5 categories:
- Women’s race: Pilot & brake-woman must be at least 30 years old.
- General Class: Pilot & brakeman must be at least 35 years old.
- Older Class 1: Pilot & brakeman must be at least 45 years old.
- Older Class 2: Pilot & brakeman must between 50 & 55 years old.
- Older Class 3: Pilot and brakeman must be over 55 years old.
Please keep these dates in your diary and sign up for this special event once the entry is open.
Organizing Commitee, Ian Richardson